"Cam" "Cam"

FoxxJ, could you make more stories like this with future animations? This is fantastic, and the webcam thing (At least how I see it) isn't done enough in these kinds of animations, and with how well this is written, I know that another one would come out just as good, if not better, if you put the same amount of effort in it as you did this one

FoxxJ responds:

That's the plan, though there will be a different theme in all my future animations.

Death Craft Anime Fight 2 Death Craft Anime Fight 2

My favorite part.....TITS!

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

I don't really see why you had to censor the youtube version, not really much there that needed censoring

Life of a Japanese Woman Life of a Japanese Woman

Wow....this is garbage

PB 7 : Bayonetta PB 7 : Bayonetta

It's good, but I find it annoying that all these games require you to pay for the "ending". I kinda get why it's like that (So you can make some extra money for more projects), but I feel like that's kind of a weird thing to do for fans of your projects to have to do just for an "ending" that's advertised in the game's tags. If you can't afford to pay, or simply don't agree with content locked behind patreon, then you're forced to miss something that's supposedly the "staple" of these titles

mattisgames responds:

Hmm, I see your point, regarding the game's tags.
That said, it IS all about an impregnation and you HAVE the creampie, I didn't put "preggo", in those tags.
But if some people mistake impregnation with pregnancy, I can understand, and put down the 'impregnation' tag indeed.

About the locked content, most creators doing that stop you at teasing.
MeetnFuck aside, I can think of Zone-tan, having a spotless reputation, while still providing the most frustrating and shameless demos there can be. And truckloads of creators got applause for doing the same, and loads of unfinished alphas.

Yet my games where you have 99% of content available, with a working and satisfying ending if you don't want to pay, get downvoted for "locking something out".
Something people wouldn't even suspect existed, if not for this patreon textbox. (what COULD still be left, after full sex scene with condom, options, xray, strip, and both outside and inside cumming with loads of stains ? Most games don't even provide that much in full version!)

The web isn't neither fair nor coherent,

But then again, if it's just because of some quiproquo about a tag, it should be easily solved in the future ;)

Wheel of Wonder Fuck Wheel of Wonder Fuck