Life of a Japanese Woman Life of a Japanese Woman

Wow....this is garbage

PB 7 : Bayonetta PB 7 : Bayonetta

It's good, but I find it annoying that all these games require you to pay for the "ending". I kinda get why it's like that (So you can make some extra money for more projects), but I feel like that's kind of a weird thing to do for fans of your projects to have to do just for an "ending" that's advertised in the game's tags. If you can't afford to pay, or simply don't agree with content locked behind patreon, then you're forced to miss something that's supposedly the "staple" of these titles

mattisgames responds:

Hmm, I see your point, regarding the game's tags.
That said, it IS all about an impregnation and you HAVE the creampie, I didn't put "preggo", in those tags.
But if some people mistake impregnation with pregnancy, I can understand, and put down the 'impregnation' tag indeed.

About the locked content, most creators doing that stop you at teasing.
MeetnFuck aside, I can think of Zone-tan, having a spotless reputation, while still providing the most frustrating and shameless demos there can be. And truckloads of creators got applause for doing the same, and loads of unfinished alphas.

Yet my games where you have 99% of content available, with a working and satisfying ending if you don't want to pay, get downvoted for "locking something out".
Something people wouldn't even suspect existed, if not for this patreon textbox. (what COULD still be left, after full sex scene with condom, options, xray, strip, and both outside and inside cumming with loads of stains ? Most games don't even provide that much in full version!)

The web isn't neither fair nor coherent,

But then again, if it's just because of some quiproquo about a tag, it should be easily solved in the future ;)

Wheel of Wonder Fuck Wheel of Wonder Fuck

Too random

Slave to Pleasure Slave to Pleasure

Would love a sequel to this!

The N Klub - Early Version The N Klub - Early Version

So.....what's the point of this game?

Summer's Birthday v0.3.1 (Old version) Summer's Birthday v0.3.1 (Old version)

It's going good so far, but I have some suggestions. When I saw the "Top view" bubble thing, I assumed you could change the view of the bubble so you could look at more than just her ass/pussy. Another thing I have to complain about is that having the option to make Summer a futa is kinda pointless, seeing as nothing is done with the option. I'm looking forward to the next version, and I'm hoping we'll see improvement

EroPharaoh responds:

I have plans to expand on futa summer. Keep in mind this is only v0.3. The top view is just to see the "action"; everything else is already visible. I'm sorry you were disappointed, I'll try to improve it more! :)

Nympho Wife Beta (18+) Nympho Wife Beta (18+)

Why bother putting the cheats in the main menu if you need to be a patron to use them?

Slave Lord (Capital only) Slave Lord (Capital only)

I like it, but I have no idea how to lower her approval rating. Can anyone help me out?

pinktea responds:

To lower the approval rating you have to talk to the 'minions' in the pub (once they've appeared) then answer the riddle and enter the secret door.

Fuck-O-Rama II Fuck-O-Rama II

These clips were taken from another game

1HG: A Schoolboy Crush 1HG: A Schoolboy Crush

Why the fuck does it take 10 minutes of the fighting to get the ending where you lose? Holy shit this is tedious